Applying for Financial Assistance
1. Before Submitting Your Application:
Please confirm your child’s enrollment for the upcoming school year. Students must be enrolled to be eligible to apply for financial assistance.
2. How to Complete Your Application:
- Please gather the following documents prior to completing the application:
- A complete copy of your 2014 personal tax return documents (1040)
- A complete copy of your 2014 business tax return documents (1120S, 1065, and/or Schedule KK1) if applicable
- A copy of 2014 W2 forms for all working adults in the household or a copy of the 1099 if you are self-employed
- Most recent paycheck stubs for all working adults in the household
- Social security benefits statement for each eligible individual in the household if applicable
- Child support and/or alimony statements
- Mortgage and regular household expense information
- If you are separated, divorced, or re-married, a copy of all parties financial documents is required
- Copies of your last two (2) car payments statements for all vehicles.
- Please click on the link to complete the FACTS online application.
- After completing the FACTS application, please scan and upload the required documents listed above to FACTS. You can also fax documents to FACTS Grant and Aid at 866.315.9264.
- Your FACTS application will be reviewed by the FACTS Grant and Aid team and a recommendation will be available to our office within 2-3 weeks after receiving all supporting documents.
- For more information on FACTS Grant and Aid, please click here for their brochure.
3. After Submitting Your Completed Application:
- The Financial Assistance Committee will review your application and make a decision.
- You will be notified by email or mail when the Financial Assistance Committee has made a decision.
For questions about the financial assistance application process please contact the school office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN THE GCFA APPLICATION PROCESS